Monday 8 February 2016

// // Leave a Comment

Great Quotes, Sayings About Love

SAYINGS actually these word refers to the particular content of meaning is to be delivered in short words or sentence but particularly in LOVE whatever the content is to be delivered is UNEXPLAINABLE and that to any SAYINGS IN LOVE will create great impact on both the LOVED ONES for to develop the best RELATIONSHIP ever and all of them there is a lot of parts to be remained as unexplainable for that words is to be expressed like this as SAYINGS here we are giving you the SAYINGS IN LOVE so here you can share the SAYINGS ABOUT LOVE..


"The pain that comes from heart and the tears that come from the eyes but love always comes from the emotion"

"When I look into your eyes it always says me one thing about how much you are madly in love with me the feeling which I got from you is everlasting"

sayings about love


"The relation what we share in between us still has no name for it why because every time it is getting beyond the limits and every time it completely filled with love"                                                           

"The best thing about me is you and the best thing about you is me it's simple because we are in love that's enough to live forever"                                                                                                             
great sayings about love

"When love is not madness, it is not love. 

"Every time I thank god he sent you for me and I feel I am not alone you are with me"

"The image that reflects  my eyes and the beat of my heart is just only you "

"I need you to my last breath and till my heart stops beating till the time I closed my eyes I love you forever"

Great sayings about love

"you are the light of my life and you are the feel of my touch without you I am nothing all I have to do is just loving you"

"If the word forever is really existed then I'm ready to spend my lifetime with you because you are my forever"


"I have given the too many right pieces to many wrong people now I am suffering from lack of righteousness in me"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting