Saturday 6 February 2016

// // Leave a Comment

Short One Line Love messages, Sayings

In Life everything will happen for a REASON no matter what IMPACT it creates but to ENJOY each and every MOMENT of your life it should be SHORT AND SWEET that's why whatever you want to express should be SHORT in content but creates a great IMPACT on the receiver so here we are giving the best SHORT LOVE MESSAGES where it doesn't have paragraph type lengthy words to express here we see the ONE LINE LOVE MESSAGES where you see only the desired IMPACT CREATABLE words to make sure that to create LOVE and fall in LOVE once AGAIN this is where we are striving for you to deliver the SHORT LOVE MESSAGES that is where you see only  ONE LINE LOVE MESSAGES come and check  them out......

Best Short Love Messages Ever:

"I justed wanted to be your first and last but I wish there is only Me"
"You're beauty is not the reason to love it's just an add-on for you that's it"
"There is nothing to prove in love the only thing remains every time is to LOVE only"
one line love messages

"I am falling in love with you again and again because I like best fall down to happen in my life"
"It's always nice to have someone with you every time just like a rainbow after rain"
"Everything for a reason there is only one thing without reason is only LOVE"

One Line Sayings About Love:

"If love was a storybook then our story is the title of the book "
"The moment I saw you is the best ever thing happened to me in my lifetime"
"I still love you after break up too why because maybe there is a chance of fixing the broken pieces"
short love messages

"Sometimes you just need the person who allows you to create best ever love story"
"Iam waiting for you till the end of my life here waiting is the sign of true love"
"You melt my heart like an ice cube may be the change shapes but not the love"
"You are everything for me When I need anything I just wanna see you that's enough "
"I am amazed when I look back to you and say I love you and I smiled like an idiot"
"I am always your's even if you don't want me to be in your life"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting