Tuesday 9 February 2016

// // Leave a Comment

{Best} Love Text Messages, SMS Quotes

LOVE, of course, there is no special definition for it, YOU never ever get it in any of the books you just DEFINE it by LOVING someone who really wanted to be with you FOREVER so here you can get the LOVE TEXT MESSAGES where the message that embed with the CUTEST LOVE that you want to deliver to your LOVED ones to make her feel SPECIAL never ever leave the person who really LOVES you no matter what happens so here LOVE TEXT MESSAGES will give you a little somewhat affection at instant to send to your loved ones to make her FALL in LOVE with YOU again and again.....have a look at these LOVE TEXT MESSAGES for YOU.

Best Love Text Messages for Facebook:

"There is no reason for my love but why I am loving you is the best ever question asked by my heart to me is everlasting"
"To love  someone is the, as usual, thing for everyone, To be loved by someone madly is somewhat special gift from the god"
best Love text messages

"When  I closed my eyes I feel I am missing the image of you dear that's why I dreamed like I always look into your eyes
"Just hold my hand and promise me that whatever happens you just can't leave me till the last breath "
"The days you spend with me and the things you share with me and the feelings that you gave me is priceless"

Love Text Messages, SMS, Quotes ever:

"Whenever you are saying I miss you every second It gives me a new life to enjoy and new love to love you again and again"
"I am very lucky to have a loving person on my side whenever I look back I see you it's enough for me to live happily"

best Love text messages
"Because of you, I am here to experience the everlasting thing in the world and live forever that is love "
"I love you more today why because I don't want to compare it with previous day every time I feel its a new life for me to love you"
"Cuddle with me and make me feel peaceful and give a new birth for me to love you and live for you and be with you forever"







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting