Thursday 28 January 2016

// // Leave a Comment

A true Love Story "I'm Waiting for you"

Every Life has a story of their own...Each of it has its own flavour, no two love stories have the common point there is only one similarity exists between all of it is only one thing that is LOVE...
Love Story the name itself has the hidden feeling that makes sure you have to observe it only by LOVE that none other than COME FALL IN LOVE...Every lover has unique style of loving but the way of expressing is different, here we go one of the LOVE STORY that helps you to remind your loved once by reading this....

No one knows when to do the love starts and no one knows when it came to an end..some love stories have no Ending...even some love stories has no BEGINING too...

It's Just A Beginning of his love story:

 love story

My love story is living example for it..there was a house in a corner of my street where do I actually paying guest of a house in the street.There was a girl in that house every teenager of that street is fond of her, she was that much symbolic to the cuteness, you can't even take your look to a side when you starring at her, you just forget yourself that much of pretty she is ..she usually waters the plants which she used to take care of them on the balcony..They too look beautiful that they seem to be they are also in competition to make them be familiar to have an attention on them but still didn't work.
true love stories

My first daily routine on that days was to wake up early actually it's a big deal for me but the only reason is that girl who stole my heart completely.I used to be there in very punctual in the morning and evening why because that is the only time to make yourself forgot..Soo I used to be there very sharp.I always look at her, of course, everyone looks at her but the strange thing that no one knows is She is physically challenged one, she don't have the right leg 2 years back she met an accident, the strangest things or weird things always hidden in the beauty of their own aspect.No one knows this strange thing happen to her when I remind her I always used to go into dizzy mode the thing which I know of her is only by my love.The curiosity raised beyond me make me know this thing.I spend one year to know about her completely she used to work in MNC but every month she used to transfer her all her salary to the physically challenged people actually she knows the actual value of them.
I decided to marry her and tried all the aspects which I can do but she is not in a situation to marry anyone. I did all the things which are possible for me through by friends and family but nothing works.The most precious thing happens to my life right now.we used to work in the same company and works along with her.Now we are friends I used to tell everything about me what I have done all the day except the one thing which I hide from her is the teenage thing what I supposed to do in the morning for her in my young age and the things which I done to make her mine..now we are more than friends this is the only thing that the best one which ever happened in my life....By very soon I am going to tell her everything about me if I have any doubt about her acceptance I just want to remain as a loving friend forever..This is just enough for me to live in such a true love that she always coped on me.

Waiting for the best BEGINING of My Love.

This is my LOVE STORY.....

Read this Article: Best Love Quotes Images

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting