Sunday 31 January 2016

// // Leave a Comment

Best Funny Love Quotes, Messages for Lovers

The  precious INGREDIENT that should be there in everyone's life is HAPPINESS that's what we call FUNNY moments in our LIFE. Everyone has that type of precious memories once in their LIFETIME here we are giving FUNNY LOVE QUOTES for you,why don't we mix the fun in everything the strategic idea that came from this FUNNY QUOTES ABOUT LOVE here in love everything is precious every moment is the finest thing to happen in our life the more we mix the HUMOUR. The more we get the relation to be STRONG.every girl wants their men to be more humorous than only she likes HIM very MUCH. She always finds the best humour from him that what's makes relation STRONG that's why we are giving you the FUNNY LOVE QUOTES for to impress your loved ones this is not only for the single gender love should eternal on both it's for everyone here you can get best FUNNY QUOTES ABOUT LOVE.

Best Funny Love Quotes Ever: 


"Tease your girl like JUNIOR in your college make her that she would be very HAPPY why because she is PARALLEL to you and she escaped from your FUNNY TORTURE"
"Never get jealous by seeing your ex-girlfriend with someone else why because you just give your old toys to less fortunate"
" I wish falling in love has traffic lights too because one has to stop when you observe the danger and one also has an idea about when to leave from the relation"

Funny Love Quotes for Girlfriend


"When I find it I don't need it when I need it I just don't find it that's why love is mysterious"
"For me, you're like smart chocolate and a wise cookie, and a brilliant cupcake so. I can eat you anytime"
"You came into my life just like a Brandy in my mouth, now am so drunk in love with you"

Best Funny Love Quotes


"Love is being stupid together and sometimes worst together but whatever it is so addictive then how can you easily leave it"
"when you fall don't worry I am just there for you every time except when I am not in a busy work like I just went to bathroom"
"I know you turn into psycho when you are deeply in love but I can't even expect that you are of this much"
"I love my pillow why because it just gives me different hair style every day just like you give me every time in the morning fight"
Read This Article: I'm Waiting For You Love Story 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting