Tuesday 9 February 2016

// // Leave a Comment

Best Sad Quotes, Sayings about Love

The PAIN that YOU experienced from your LOVED ONES is UNEXPLAINABLE  you can't overwhelm it.The serious RELATION that you shared in between is PRECIOUS whenever any disturbances came it's too PAINFUL to both here a short QUOTE that define SAD QUOTES ABOUT LOVE and the relation that filled with SADNESS its too PAINFUL to bear that here we are giving the SAD QUOTES ABOUT LOVE, Whenever you FEEL that PAIN from your LOVED ones SAD is TOO HEAVY to bear in the relation here QUOTES that embed in the feeling where you share a little quotes can DEFINE the PAIN in LOVE have SAD inside it here we are giving the best SAD QUOTES ABOUT LOVE..Just experienced it.....

Sad Quotes about Love Ever:

"The one that hopes for a better day and the one that won't give up on you is the most precious one and the distance between them is too painful"
"Without loved ones the one that feels strong will be weaker than we expect simply he is no stronger till the end"
"When delivering any word to your loved one beware of what you are actually wanted to convey when it tends in a misplaced way its get miserable"
"The day you left me I became alone, I lost myself I am feeling empty till then my soul is burnt away I loose myself"
Sad Quotes about love

"Everyone should remind or note one thing to self that is Stop expecting then only you will be happy"
"I cried a lot because of you the day when you left me is the day I sentenced to death there is no one for me I remained alone"
"Love always dies because we don't know how to replenish its source all the thought of ego gave a reason to end that relation"
"When someone special ignores you it just kills you till the last breath the pain that you bear during that time is never understandable by anyone"
sad quotes about love

"I have forgotten the feeling that is in with me I have forgotten my tears which come from my eyes and the painful thing I forgot myself too"
"I just want to say you I miss you because in the end I have nothing to say except I love you but the painful thing is I already missed you"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting