Saturday 30 January 2016

// // Leave a Comment

Short & Romantic Love Story of a Couple


There are millions of WORDS and billions of SAYINGS in between the couple who are in LOVE, and the love which tends to share in between them is EVERLASTING.here we see the very short LOVESTORY of a couple that starts with a simple word and ends with unexplainable word.what's that unexplainable word will appear at the end of the story.

A Short Love Story of a Cute Couple:


Short Love Story

 So here we have two SOUL mates that are born for each other and their LOVE IS ETERNAL. let's get into the story the BOY which is in love with a GIRL for years but the girl doesn't know that she is secretly loved by a person, one fine day the boy is ready to EXPRESS his love feeling to that girl but he doesn't know how to express but it's very last chance to express his love why because in the end of that month the girl is going to overseas to do masters so if he miss this chance then it's not possible for him to express his love to that girl.He doesn't know what to speak with her also but when he meets the girl the words he spoke with her is UNDEFINABLE.He stands in front of her and just said these words "Sometimes at night, when I look at the sky, I start thinking of you and ask myself why, why do I LOVE YOU? I think and SMILE because I know the list could run on for miles, The whisper of your voice that runs in my ears, always feel that my HEARTBEAT is YOU and the HEART is ME.
sometime I assume that when we are in LOVE with EACH OTHER that  makes me feel I am out of the WORLD and my foot no stay on the earth it just FLYS away,The way that I feel when you're on my side that's enough for me to LIVE the whole LIFE completely" this are the words that the boy spoke with her heart fully and make the girl to FALL IN LOVE with him and to share everything with that  person and the same thing which happens to the boy also happens to girl also that's what we called love and now they are LIVING TOGETHER and they were happy from the heart actually initially at the BEGINING of the story we discussed that there is a UNEXPLAINABLE word is came into existence in between the couple is I LOVE YOU still there is nothing to explain it and now there happily love in each other HAPPY ENDING but for LOVE it's just BEGINING...


Stay tuned for more and more Stories!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting