Wednesday 3 February 2016

// // Leave a Comment

Love Whatsapp Status Messages & Quotes

Now everyone expressing their MOOD and FEELINGS, not through the WORDS and ACTIONS they simply express it through the WHATSAPP STATUSES, this STATUS plays the main role in letting know the present mood of your LOVED ONES everyone EXPERIENCED this type of situation by seeing their WHATSAPP STATUSES so for that kind of people here we are giving the best LOVE WHATSAPP STATUSES for you and your LOVED ONES so check it here....the most helpful LOVE WHATSAPP STATUSES...

Best Cute Love Whatsapp Status Messages:

"No matter where I am or what I am doing, If you came into my mind I just smile like stupid"
"Respect is for those who deserve it not for those who demand it, and same rules are applied in love and friendship also"
"Fake people have an image to maintain and an attitude to behave but real people don't know what was there image and attitude "
"My love exam is not yet completed, I have to write it on my own that's why it getting late I am fast in copying but here we have to use our talent "
Cute love whatsapp status

"I love how you keep smiling for me even when you are tired or unhappy, that's what we call true love"
"True love is when you can't describe it in words what you like about her/him it is a magic to show without knowledge"
"Love is just a word until someone special gives a meaning to it, till then it remains as it is trying to express to your loved ones"
"Never break three things in life, a promise that you made for your loved ones and the trust you build  and belief that what created in relation"
love whatsapp status quotes

"At the end of the day, you will not remember the person with the most beautiful face but the person with the most beautiful heart"
"I don't want a happy ending with you, I want a happy eternity cause I can't let this end anymore"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting