Monday 1 February 2016

// // Leave a Comment

Best Cute Romantic Love Quotes Ever

QUOTES that which helps us to remind the PREVIOUS situation without any pre-planning in the fraction of seconds.That's what the POWER hidden in every heartful quote that too in ROMANTIC side we have a lot of it so here we are giving you the best ROMANTIC LOVE QUOTES for you to MEMORIZE, The PRECIOUS romantic EPISODE in your life and make your PARTNER remind again the ROMANTIC situations that happened in your ROMANTIC and LOVE LIFE.

Romantic Love Quotes for Whatsapp& Facebook:

"You give me happiness when I want to cry, Make me live when I want to die, Make me laugh when I want to angry"
"It's like the present is  fast that's what I feel like, I need you more than you can trust more than you believe it's completely the way out of the world"

"Think about you every day and night and wish my life can stay this way, I do not want it to be another way.It's hell for me"
 Also Check: Romantic Love Messages
"It is time to forget the bitter past in my life and begin a new relation with the everlasting one I have ever met in my life "

"All my worries melt away, When you are with me throughout my life that's what I want in my life nothing else and nothing is important more than you I just only want you"
"I feel deprived of happiness, I just lost myself the day when you left me alone I don't even know what's going on around me but now I realized this is life"


"Missing you every second has created unexplainable depression in my soul I don't know what I am doing even I forget my own smile your love make me know how to smile but now it's not there with me now "
"The way you hold my hand and your ability make my life worthwhile, you are not just the girl from my dream you are the only world for me dear"
"Heartful hugs and plenty of kisses never breaking promises this all made me more and more lovable still these are the only reasons why I am here to love you"
"How do I express my love for you it is obvious as saying, The way you have changed me the way you loved me is eternal there are no words to define"

Thanks for sharing this post "Best Romantic Love Quotes". You can also Find Best Love Stories here.....










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting